RicksView

politics, hypocrisy and meanness in public affairs, alligators, anti-empire-ism, occasional personal stuff

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

This is not "just some crank." This crank is the Governor of Alabama -

Bentley Says Only Christians are his Brothers and Sisters

Alabama Gov. Robert Bentley (R) said "he plans to be the governor of all Alabamians and be color-blind, but he also said people who aren't 'saved' Christians aren't his brothers and sisters," the Birmingham News reports.

Said Bentley: "I was elected as a Republican candidate. But once I became governor... I became the governor of all the people. I intend to live up to that. I am color blind."

He added: "Now I will have to say that, if we don't have the same daddy, we're not brothers and sisters. So anybody here today who has not accepted Jesus Christ as their savior, I'm telling you, you're not my brother and you're not my sister, and I want to be your brother."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home